Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Eagle Has Landed! ... well, actually just the Mother Hen ;)

How wonderful it was to see my 4 kiddos and Mom and Dad awaiting me at the airport!  The children all seemed to have grown in 2.4 weeks!  As we walked to baggage claim to pick up my suitcase, the children spotted the giant stack of suitcases piled 40 or so feet to the ceiling as a decoration in the Sacramento airport.  Kara looked up and said, "Mama, which one is yours?"  So cute! : )

I'm most grateful to the Lord for a safe and wonderful trip to Congo, and for our dear families, both American and African.  God is incredibly good!



Four sweet kiddos awaiting their Mama at the airport with a special welcome home sign.  

We were all speechless for a minute or two as our hearts and eyes brimmed over..

More tears filled my eyes when I read the note from James... What a dear boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment